Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stormy last evening, almost all the ball games were rained out of delayed, I had lots of wind and rain, the animals did not like it. I would have thought that the Dali Lama being in the area would have kept the storms away. I did not see him but "them that did" really were impressed with his peaceful spirit. I don't think I would have been very peace loving after battling the crowds and traffic getting into Fayetteville.
If all goes right today, Lela and Rambo will be going home today, the cats are applauding because they are tired of being chased by Lela, the little goat kids are happy too. I am happy because she likes to sit in my favorite chair and also is so big she knocks everything off the tables.
Gotta get busy, lots to do today, is that not great?

No comments:

Post a Comment