Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 27, 2015

newsy info

Just don't seem to get around to writing on the blog lately.  I am really enjoying my classroom, wish it were closer to my home.  I am excited about my friend Doug Myrick coming to the classroom next week to play with us in class, using the Novanetics for healing. I am going to visit Bowenwork today; this is a modality of healing that I promote every day.  I am in contact with my friends, CC and Nancy who are away and enjoying life and it makes me regret that I have all the responsibilities and cannot leave home.  I did choose this life.  I do hate these winter days in NWA and would love to be in a place where I could predict that I could travel without worry of road conditions.  And a place where living is not so expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment