Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I wish to blog, I have not written on the blog for a few weeks and I feel that I need to talk. 
I have had a few good things happening in my life and wish to share.
I am very grateful that I am leading a busy life, helping people become well and learn how to stay well. I am especially happy to connect people to people who can help them in their road to wellness. This week I connected people to Bowenwork, Dr. David Tharp, Naturopath, Janie: Biofeedback, Acupuncture, and other energy healing modalities. I am very grateful for the opportunity to connect people to people.  I also got some payment today in the form of work on my dilapidated barn; the wind had taken a lot of the nails and meta from it and someone put back together what was possible. 
 ,

No comments:

Post a Comment