Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I worked yesterday but today I'm home and it is cool today so the dogs and I are not outside very much this morning I watched the film prosperity and I really liked it it's a documentary purpose in your life style.
I also did some study on the healing modality Psych k and it is an energy modality that I've learned about this past couple of weeks so of course I have done a lot of research would probably learn how to do it except that there is nothing local and it is not done online if you have to go out of town to workshops to learn so guess I will just let the people I know that I already know it do the modality. And a really nice phone call from my grandson last night enjoyed talking to him my son also called last weekend I enjoyed that very much. I'm listening to some books on Audible while I was doing some cleaning in the kitchen and laundry if I don't listen to something I feel like I'm wasting time and of course at eighty-three years old people don't take my time as very important but I do try to practice time management to the point that I want to do something nice for somebody everyday and I want to learn something new everyday and I do have to do all of those that I do not like to do.
Of course I have to take care of my animals are they would revolt., I get distracted easily but I did finish listing to dr. Tom Colll

No comments:

Post a Comment