Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

This morning the sun looks great outdoors but don't let it fool you, IT IS COLD. This afternoon it will be easier to get out with the animals.  I am re-listening to the youtube presentation about Restore and sitting on the couch with 6 dogs and a cat, I am happy.. 
I was really energized  by class yesterday and so did not wind down enough to sleep well last night.  This morning when I listened to Dr. Goldman and his quantum empowerment, so need to get into more meditation and change some things in my life and I put his program on my bucket list. 
My oh my, I am sitting on my mini biomat and it is too hot, have to add another towel layer under my butt.... I really enjoy being on the mat and the animals do too.  I am anxious to try Audrey's new face/feet healing and hope I can do it next week. Must go the The Taco Factory and visit my  Spanish speaking families, I call them my khaki family and friends and really love that community. I will probably have lunch and a visit with them on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment