Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 8, 2018

I published my book "Anti aging, Anti disease" today on Kindle, I am working on the soft cover book and am having a problem with understanding what they have marked as a problem, so as soon as I figure it out I will get it in book form.
Listening to webinars has been an on going process this week as last week was, I have been trying to record on one of my devices so I will not have to purchase the dvds. Alzheimers, Cancer, Tapping, Diabetes,  Face reading, you name it, I have been given information. 
Cold today, windy, but the sun is shinning so it makes me feel better.  I can at least get my clothes hung out so they can dry.
Have really enjoyed listening to Dr. Joseph Maroon talk about brain health and he mentioned another young doctor at Harvard that had researched aging so I have him pulled up on my Ted Talks and YouTube. ,so I have a lot more listening and learning to do. Dr. Sinclair is from Australia so is very easy to listen to....

No comments:

Post a Comment