Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 5, 2015

I have been busy so really have neglected the blog, I have been busy researching, treating people, teaching and getting daily chores done.  
Have been reviewing my information on Wobenzyme and also Sulfur.  Have also continued to learn about PEMF and wish of a unit.  The information on Sulfur is very important and replayed my audios of Dr. Stephanie, she is so knowledgeable and has done such good studies. I am also relistening to Dr. Garcia from Utopia clinic.  I wish I could somehow wave a magic wand and make everyone want to learn more about their body and wellness. I am really tired of figuring out what someone needs but they will not take responsibility and do it for themselves.  
Read obituary of a dear friend who went on to heaven and am reminded that everytime I look at obits I am going to continue to see my friends but also see the obits of people much younger in years and many times it is death by the hands of physicians but we are so programed to visit doctors and do what they say without any research on our own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment