Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I am developing my healing eyes program. A bit of stretching before I get out of bed is important and palming of my eyes, I also do belly button stimulation, as much as I can do until my dogs. become restless. After I get my animals fed, I get my cup of coffee and Sun gaze, YouTube eye exercises I have chosen. Then a bit of humming, do this several times a day, eye wash with Asea, or restore, about 30 minutes or so later I apply the homeopathic eye drops, I use the eye drops about three time a day. I also wear the pinhole glasses several times a day. 
I do the Chinese acupressure a couple of time a day and use hahaha wand, zero energy, on my reflexology points a couple of time a day, also use ask and receive with cold laser.
Eat a couple of eggs several times a week with Dr Cowan's vegetable powder added, in fact I use: ramp, savory vegs, beet and leek powders on my meats too. Soak almonds and toast them then crushed for meat coating, dip meat in goat milk and eggs, cost in crushed almonds with Dr. Cowan vegetable powder then cook in coconut oil. Try to eat dark chocolate several times a week is important. Take supplements that l need every day. Wash eyelids with aloe Vera every day, palm and hun several times a day, walk forward in the dark every day. Chiropractor, acupuncture, biofeedback for eyes and brain. Micronutrients machine twice a day has been added.
I will continue to read and research, then report to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment