Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 7, 2015

It has been a few weeks since I actually wrote a post, so many computer problems.  I must say the the reason is not that there is nothing to say: So much going on in the world that it is hard to find time to write it in a blog.  I am a bit upset with the news, if you can call it news and am very upset at what is happening in the world of holistic wellness and how my good alternative physicians are disappearing from our world and most upset with the death of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. 
I am doing a lot of life and wellness coaching but without pay, I have really got to work on how to encourage people to donate money for my services including caring for animals.  
I am encouraged by the attitude of the health food store: Pure Vitamins and Vittles, Jim, Paula, Amy and the rest of the staff is really wording to increase their business and the wellness of the community.  I am continuing to do much research and learning more every day.  Janie Schumann came on Sunday and did my first Biofeedback,  very interesting. Doug Myrick is really beginning to promote his Novanetics.  I cling to every bit of progress in holistic wellness and will discuss Dr. Tammy's new radio show with her at noon today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment