Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Since I watched the cancer seminar online this weekend I  taught the class on some of the ideas that I heard on the live streaming conference and I did havesix people at the class and I guess that's  a moderate amount I'd like to see 10 to 12 but all of them seem interested I know I should have been better prepared but since I had all those extra dogs and I really couldn't print on my printer I couldn't work very well on the computer with a Lap full of dogs but I think the class went pretty well and there was a lot of connections going on in the class which I like so it usually  indicates how well the class has gone when people are staying after class talking to each other  and that's what happened yesterday so I feel good about it it is nice and beautiful today outside so I think the dogs and I will spend a lot of time out in the sunshine while we can because I can see winter is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment