Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Just have to do a little reporting today I did not have good attendance at class it could be because it is Thanksgiving week but when I got home I had to take care of dogs of course and the two who are staying with me while their parents are on vacation, big black labs. and then my daughter asked me to take a little  Chihuahua his dad had just become homeless and they did not feel he could take care of him so the shelter picked him up a dog who has been sheltered I guess you would call it are loved by one person for many years it is very traumatic when they have to go be at an animal shelter So lonna got permission for me to keep him until his dad has a home again it has been very very difficult. He is 9spending the time on me not easy to get any work done so I decided the day just had to be for the dogs and I'm not trying to accomplish anything I have not even unloaded my car from getting home from class

No comments:

Post a Comment