Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Last week because of the school shooting in Florida, it was a really bad week.  I had a sign to hang on my property that labeled my home as a no gun zone and had been putting off hanging it, this week, I hung it on my yard because it was a little detail of how I felt.  I hate guns, I hate war and I love peace. Have been dreaming about moving to another country at the age of 83, I am so disgusted with the government leaders and some of my friends and neighbors.  
Class only had 4 students yesterday but it was made up of people I love.  I will give myself another month to decide if it is worthwhile to go to Rogers and have class, the gas, the 40 minute drive and all the hours I spend in prep may not be very best use of time and money,  not the best use of either.  
I think of the book, "Alexander and the terrible, no good, very bad day" when I think of last week, so gotta find a positive project this week so that I can feel that my life is making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment