Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Yesterday, class was not well attended, cold weather and lots of coughs, colds and flu.  I worked on the subject of far and near infrared and how valuable they both are. I am reading a book by Wendy Myers and would recommend it to everyone. "Limitless energy" is her latest book.
I wish someone would tell a client that they need a kiwi or an orange instead of a chemical tablet of vitamin C.  The phrase is: "Let your food be thy medicine".  I think that our bodies are happier when our food is medicine, Moringa is a tree, black seed oil is black cumin, an herb, etc. etc. . Last evening I watched another episode of Living Longer, Living well, and got a bit more from it because it had more "meat" in it.  The first 3 classes was telling me how bad everything is instead of telling us what will take care of the problems.  One of the modalities they reviewed was a 92 year old man who was told he would die, he went to Panama and got cord blood stem cells and is doing well at age 98.  Lots of other info about stem cells.  
Today made some needed calls then watched, Donna Eden's Masterclass, reminded me of lots of stuff I had forgotten so really enjoyed it. If I could find people interested, I would like to teach her energy medicine. 
It is very cold this week and supposed to have ice on the roads tonight.  I am grateful that I no longer have to travel to work every day.  I am also grateful for a biomat to sit on with 6 dogs and a cat on the couch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment