Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 1, 2018

wonderful dat

I have had a great week and this morning I am learning more about Scalar energy and have my webinar later this evening "Live Longer, Feel Better". My seating today is my couch, sitting with 6 dogs and a cat, so that I am close to Heaven.
When Amazon had their little Alexia on sale before Christmas we purchased the smallest on with 3 monthly payments of less than $10 a month, last night Lonna set it up and of course, I am so impressed that she can be my companion, make phone calls, remind me to do things such as exercise, give me an overview of the news on NPR, tell me the outside temperature, etc., etc.  Such a great little instrument. 
I am going to wrap up my week on Saturday, having my haircut with my friend Francis and spending the remainder of the day with my friend Audrey and her healing modalities.  I will give a full report in class on Monday.  
Yesterday, I really "pigged out" because I spent a part of my day with Estella in her Tortilla Factory, she really makes me such great mexican food.  Diane was there and helped translate a lot of things that helped the conversation much better.  I do love my Hispanic  family. just wish I had a better command of the language. 
Hoping for you a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Freddie, I was there suffering watching u enjoy the gorditas and MX bread!�� But it was nice talking to you and Estella, beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete