Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Researching

I have spent several days doing a lot of research and one therapy keeps coming up in my study; Frequency Specific Microcurrent.  I have even checked for practitioners of the therapy, cannot find anyone in the 4 state area.  I found the equipment and the training in Tampa, Florida.  I would like to do it but I need to negotiate so I can afford it.  It not only treats pain but can eliminate most vision problems. 
 I have been building a treatment plan for people who have severe chemical and electrical sensitivities.   The FSM is also used in that treatment plan.  I am making contact with a friend who does the color/light therapy and I need to know more about it and start people taking advantage of it.  Because of all my research, I have not been getting enough exercise, must change that....

No comments:

Post a Comment