Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2014

just thinking

Most everyone knows that I am a crazy old lady and you will know that firmly when you read my writing today. I recently saw a beautiful loving dog who is tied when outdoors and kenneled when indoors and as I looked into his eyes, I saw only love and kindness.  Look into the eyes of your pet and see what is there, if you do or do not believe in reincarnation, it does not matter just imagine for a moment that that pet might, just might be the reincarnation of someone who was chosen by God to return as a pet.  God can do what he wants and I don't care whether there is reincarnation or not but just for a moment let your imagination take over and see if you are treating your pet as you should.  When I look into the eyes of the pets at my house, I say; "I love you and care about you",  if you can do that, your attitude and the attitude of the animal will change.  The pets at your house feel your pain, your depression, your anxiety and all that is going on in your home.  Just put your hands on that dog, cat, horse, etc. and tell them that you love them.  When I am loving my pets, I don't care what my friends, acquaintances or family members, think about me: I am loved by these creatures from God and I am thankful for that fact...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment