Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Looking forward to 2015

I am really full of gratitude for the things and people who have touched my life during this holiday season, most of all the gift of a wonderful car.  Gift from friends and spearheaded by CC and Tamera.  It is awesome to have such great caring friends.  God blesses me every day of my life even thought I sometimes do not see something that happens as a blessing, turns out that it is a blessing. 
I sometimes forget to say that I appreciate the things that are happening in my life, I am really grateful!
Holiday dogs, only two remaining, have been so good and I do appreciate the fact that there are animal lovers who love and care for their pets.  The cold weather is a reminder that not all pets are loved and cared for, my little stray dog that has been eating on my front deck and is so in need, he will not let humans near him/her and is so shaggy and uncared for, just hoping he makes it through the winter.
I am looking forward to next week when I will be able, with my new wheels, to visit friends, teach class, etc.  I am loving the fact that I do not have to get out if the weather is bad.  I spent so many years struggling to get to work in bad weather and felt that I aged many years on those days and I really feel sorry for the people who have to be out in the bad weather trying to get to a job..
With funds from some of the sleepover dogs, I plan to have a storage building so I can finish de-cluttering my house.  Looking forward to 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment