Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rambo and Lela went home yesterday and Domino went to heaven after a long battle with aging, she finally let go of life. We got Domino when I lived in Texas from a shelter and she has been a great Border Collie for the past many years. She loved barking at Motor Cycles and lawn mowers, had fun sniffing in the barn and around the barn lot, and was always very relaxed just watching over all the other animals. I will miss her even though the past several months she would forget what she came into the house to do and her dementia was easily spotted. She has a grave in my flower bed and Lowes will be here today with more bricks and soil. Molly was in 1st grade when we got her and is a second year college student now, don't know for certain how old she was when she came to live with me. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to spend time with her. Everyone should have the pleasure of having a Border Collie for a companion, I have had two great ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment