Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I NEED to write today

I have had a lot on my mind the past few weeks and just need to express it, after visiting with my friend, Joel, I decided to get my thought written down.
I have been thinking of all the needs in the would and how I would like to help; help teach people in prisons, work with halfway houses to "life coach" people in need of a new start or re-start.  There are so many needs partly because of warped  justice system and in part because of the judgmental attitude of many so called American Christians.. I know that I am a bit biased because I see all the religious people become so pious and always pushing other down, down and being so  self centered.  I am certain that God cries when he sees what these people do "in His name".  One of the great tragedies is the fact that mostly this happens to the lower middle class and the poor. I don't know why this subject has been bearing down on me of late, just have that burden and don't yet know what I can do.  I will give it to "the Universe" and see what Ideas come into my mind. 
In the meantime, I feel so good about what has happened in the life of my friend, Joel and his projects at Soul's Harbor Mission the past 2 1/2 years.  He broadens his dream daily and is seeing now what I saw when I met him. 
What can I do to make this world a better place for the downtrodden?  I am writing it on the card that I carry in my pocket so I can achieve something that is positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment