Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Just need to unload my mind...

It is still very early in the morning but I am on my 2nd cup of coffee and am longing to go to bed.  I know that I am a doormat and I took all the classes as a young mom teaching me to say: NO. but I am still a doormat because I choose to be, we all choose who we are and what we do so here I am with my 11 rescued dogs, Ebola (not her real name) whose mom told me that if I would keep her a couple of weeks that she would find a home for her, of course I have seen not one time since, I think it has been 2 months now), 3 lovely little furry friends who belong to a friend who needed to be out of town, 3 more little ones whose mom needed to go to DC to visit family, one big black lab Gomer who has a standing invitation, one little pug who is a favorite friend of mine, another black lab who made reservations several weeks ago, three large rescues from a very good friend who has an open invitation to spend time with me.  These furry friends have filled my house and I am grateful for their love, however my house is small and I could never have a large enough bed.  They love to play outdoors but cannot stand to be out there if I am in the house. Total 24, I think and that means, almost 100 little paws. Grateful for sun that I am hoping for today and grateful for the $$ that some will pay me, so I can get a new garbage disposal or help pay for a storage building for my yard.  
While I am thinking, I am wondering if the problem in Ferguson Missouri have given enough time to the people who want their 15 minutes of fame and the news media enough "breaking News".  I am sick and tired and it makes me sick to think that instead of showing those young innocent pictures of the young man, why not keep showing the film of him intimidating the store owner where he stole the cigars, etc.?  I am probably the last person to defend  many of our law enforcement because the system is bad, and I hate guns but if I were in that town and someone even looked at me and came toward me and I had a gun, I would probably shoot..  I can't understand them telling everyone at that hour that he was not convicted, knowing that all the criminals were already lined up to burn businesses and loot.  Human nature is what it is but I am sick and tired of TV ?news?...
Just SHUT UP and quit giving them their 15 minutes of fame and quit interviewing parents who probably did not even care until they could be in the news, just my opinion.. When they sue, I hope everyone can see the pictures from his FAcebook before they changed them... I do hope that from now on every policeman/woman will wear the cameras, it is so important in this time of sick media...
Ok now I will say I was happy to open up my e-mail and find some greeting cards and I am thankful..
Grateful too that everyone is sleeping but me and one little dog in my lap, after running for several minutes in the yard.....

No comments:

Post a Comment