Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2011

I am so grateful that I have had busy days, brought Molly home from college for the holidays yesterday, she is glad to be home.  I did get over to Rogers to meet a friend at Hawkins wellness and had a very good day today.  It is cold this evening so I had to turn the heat up and grab my winter robe, I am heating up my little biomat so I can lay down with the dogs and watch a bit of tv as I catch up on some reading.  On the way back from Nevada, MO with Molly we stopped in Lamar and ate at a cafe that we first visited in the '60's and the food is just as good as I remember it.  Roy always loved it because the plate was full of good home cooked food and he consumed every bite of it.  I must get my body down on that little infrared biomat and relax.....

No comments:

Post a Comment