Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sleepless in Hiwasse

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining because it is my choice to be with animals at all times. But last night with the extra dogs, they did not let me sleep very well.
10:30 pm everyone outdoors for a bit of time to potty and get rid of excess energy
11:00 pm my bed is full of furry animals, Dixie a huge girl, Rambo, Bruno, Sonny, Franklin, Big Mac, Rosie, Daisy, Jackson, and Chloe, Neville, Ludwick and Megan found that there were too many so they went to bed on the couch in the living room. Lala, Tater and Xena were on quilts in the floor near the bed. Since everyone wanted to touch me so I was really tightly squeezed into a small spot.  @ !:00 am I decided to quietly get up and go to the living room, closing the door on everyone quickly but since my legs were asleep because they were squeezed so tightly in bed, my leaving was not very quiet.  I went to the living room and reclined on the couch with Megan, Neville and Ludwick.
1:05 am Sonny came through the utility room and bathroom into the living room, he must be the quickest thinking dog because going out the bedroom doggy door through the yard into the doggy door in the utility room is not an easy task. Five minutes later here's Daisy and Rosie, About 2 minutes later here is Dixie and so on and so on.
Since the bed is larger I went back to the bedroom but thought it ;might help to place my dirty clothes on the couch in the bedroom and on the floor so they might choose to sleep there.
3:00 am Dixie went to the couch and Sonny went to the floor to sleep of the nightgown I had worn the night before.
4:00 am Xena barked for me to soothe her, she is very old and cannot hear.
5:30 am Everyone is ready for a new day with the exception of Mema
Now everyone is fed, watered, combed and chewing on their bones..Merry Christmas to my little pound of puppies......The cats are not sleeping in the bedroom since they saw Lala come, she is curious about the cats so they stay in the kitchen from the moment she arrives..

No comments:

Post a Comment