Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2011

Well guess it is winter, looks like there will be no sun today, not too cold but looks like it is and that is what counts, I believe... My focus today is to find someone I can help make their lives better, a lot of people just want to make excuses and do nothing better, always easier to blame someone or make excuses.  I am grateful that today I can get out and see others and also feel good. 
All the dogs are cuddled together today and resting after they had their exercise and bones. I did turn on one of the little fireplaces so they could feel more cozy.. anything to make them happy.
Making some promises to myself today so that I can have a bit less stress, one promise is that I am going to avoid toxic situations whenever possible, starting today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment