If I had a child that had an emotional problem, I would do a program that looks like this: (I am not a physician so these are only things suggested the I would do)
25 Suggestions that I would follow:
- Remove all electronics from bedroom including TV and get EMF protector for room and child to wear at all times
- Require him/her to sleep in complete darkness.
- Find an integrative physician that will check him/her for heavy metals, vitamin and mineral deficiencies and complete hormone panel.
- Do a detox program including zeolite for heavy metals.
- Each morning consume a smoothie of foods for full nutrition blended in coconut water
- Eat no food that is prepackaged, from a box or a can and no grains unless they are organic and sprouted.
- Eat meat, milk and eggs that are free range and organic
- Make an appointment for Novanetics and do several sessions with Doug Myrick also make an appointment with bio energy professional: Nancy Mattox.
- Bowenwork every 2 weeks with Michael Schreiber 479-435-4334
- Learn Qigong, Yoga, Meditation and martial arts and do at least one every morning and night. Take art classes at Studio 7 with Tania. You can join the child in these activities
- Purchase structured water unit and make certain that he/she drinks 60-80oz. of pure structured water every day.
- Have food allergies eliminated with NAET or The Allergy Kit expert and have Emotion Code expert eliminate hidden emotions.
- Assign chores to keep him/her busy all through the day. If chores not done, water not drank or food not eaten…no tv or movies in the evening.
- Make an appointment with Naturopath and integrative physician for further evaluation and testing also probably need a wellness coach to organize and support you in this process. Discuss with coach other modalities that might be helpful.
- Spend at least 30 minutes each day outdoors, barefoot or sitting on the ground and take Epson salts bath twice weekly
- Might try 5HTP, Sam-e, Magnolia or Native Remedies for herbs that might help with specific symptoms...
- Purchase supplements that are indicated on lab tests and give to the child, making certain he takes them even if you need to add to the smoothie.
- Spend time listening to good music and reading or sing. You and the child.
- Find a place for the child and you to volunteer at least 1 hour twice a week.
- Discontinue all prescription and over the counter drugs, gradually.
- Use positive discipline only and never argue with the child and never show anger.
- Both the child and you will keep a journal and express gratitudes daily.
- Be certain to have EMF protection on child when he/she is on the computer doing classroom work and be supervised at all times.
- No computer games and increase supervised social activities as tolerated by the child.
- Work on myself to be the very best person and parent that I can be..always in a self improvement mode. Devoting my time to become the happiest person alive and helping my child become the happiest child alive.
Evaluate program every 3 weeks and change as needed for positive results. Coordinate with coach and supervising physician.
Freddie Martin Arbuthnot, wellness/life coach, ordained minister and retired RN. Also has doctorate in Metaphysics