Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 23, 2014

fighting a new laptop...

I just had to purchase a new laptop, I was spending hours just trying to get into the old one, 6 years old and ridden hard.  I purchased a HP, cheap with 6 payments. There is a saying that you get what you pay for, well after 3 days of trying to get it set up, I do not think I got what I paid for.  It is terrible, as of now when I get in I get pop ups saying that I need to clean up my computer, I need to install newer drivers, I need to update everything, etc. etc..  I like Google as my home page, it keeps changing it back to bing with so many ads that I can't even find the search button.  I wanted to see my videos in my webinar, it is all green and I can't figure out that with a pre loaded laptop, I can't even see a video on youtube...  I am so frustrated and I can not tolerate being defeated, especially by a little 15 inch piece of junk....
I am writing this on the old laptop that finally let me in and I am singing it's praises.  Thanks so much, Mari, I love you and that new one can sit for a while until I get myself together again...

No comments:

Post a Comment