Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A lot on my mind

Did not do breakfast this morning because I needed to weed whip my yard before the temperature reached 90 degrees.   Also had to get my fresh air, sunshine and grounding into my schedule.  After the yard work had to shower, just to remove the insects from my body.  Immediately sprayed the ASEA on my bites and itchy places.  Now it is 10:30 am and I can smell my green beans cooking in the kitchen.  Onions, garlic, coconut oil, a little bit of bacon, lots o green beans fresh from my neighbors garden, new potatoes, and carrots all cooked in my old iron Dutch oven, so good..  I eat that with a bit of my fermented veggies and some raw onion: my brunch.  No fresh fruit so had to dip into my Thrive foods and have a fruit salad soaked in my fresh raw cow cream.  Now for another cup of coffee and some class preparation for my class tomorrow; really need to take a nap and may do that too.
I get a great deal of pleasure sitting outdoors in the mornings with my animals and am able to sit out because many years ago a friend gave the dogs and I his used lawn furniture; it has given me so many hours of pleasure as do other things that people pass on to me.  I am so grateful for my little house in the woods that I have planted, it is completely hidden from the road now because of the wonderful bushes and trees that have now grown into great pieces or "art"....

No comments:

Post a Comment