Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy weekend and week ahead; it is spring break week! I think Spring did not spring, today the weather is horrible and getting worse. The cats stayed in last night because they knew that the weather was getting bad. I have been calling around about getting some hay for my livestock, may get some today. Looks like there may not be any good grass for a while.
Put together info to see if I can convince Barnes and Noble to sell my book in the local store. I also sent e-mail to Borders; they might put the book in their stores, will check back. If you have not ordered my book; you can do so on www.amazon.com or www.booksamillion.com; if you want a signed copy, let me know and I will send you one. The price is $10. My address is on my website www.memaswellness.homestead.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment