Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 5, 2010


I looked at getting my book into Barnes and Noble; too much of a hassle and also in the long run might be expensive, I will continue to refer all to http://www.amazon.com/ and http://www.booksamillion.com/ . I did give it to a health food store and he is looking into stocking it. Did health coaching yesterday, spent 3 hours with the client and don't know if I helped. Have to over ride her mindset of being chronically ill. Does probably have hormones out of balance and many vitamin/mineral deficiencies. Will continue to work with her.

Beautiful weather and just gotta get out. New little goat as our guest to let Jesse mate with her. Lola is so cute but a little lonely for her herd. I will try to get pictures of her this week end and pictures of Julie and Jim, the hen and rooster.

While I was out yesterday, visited with a few unhealthy people; one is having numerous health problems but does not intend to quit smoking, one is having cataract surgery and another wanting knee surgery. What a shame, we want to do as we please then have instant healing with surgery, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment