Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

For two days off and on, I have listened to David Wolfe, replaying his webinar; getting all the information to absorb in my brain. I learn so much every time I hear him. He is so knowledgeable about wellness, foods and research. One thing he did yesterday; dangers of taking oral calcium, how harmful it is to our skeletal and circulatory systems. I did some research on it earlier and had forgotten some of what I had learned.
He reminded me that walking barefoot out doors was good for me; repairs my DNA. I walked outdoors barefoot yesterday even though it is a little cool. In fact the research shows that it is excellent for our thyroid, so important. Gives me a good excuse to toughen up my feet and go barefoot. You get the same benefit by working in the soil with your hands. It makes you younger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment