Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

There is a statement that I must have made to every new dog that comes into my house, if I said it I don't recall. They think I welcome them by saying; "welcome to my house, pee anywhere you want, I don't mind." I must be getting very forgetful because I don't recall ever making that statement. It is raining today and guess what, very few of the 19 dogs like the rain, their feet just will not get wet. This morning @ 6 am, I stood out in the rain and would not give them a meatball unless they came outside, of course, some ran out; got the meatball and ran back inside as fast as possible. I am wet and they do not mind at all. I live by a new mantra; "I will live with a mop in my hand but I will not be upset"
I did some writing yesterday on the cleansing of the inside of our bodies. It is spring, time to do the spring "housecleaning" inside our bodies. Take a few days out of your busy schedule and do some inside cleaning.
Reached another goal today, "misspellings"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment