Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 1, 2010

Not freezing this morning so I could run water for the livestock this morning. My rooster really sounded great this morning, he was in good form. I found out how much iuniverse charged for postage so I went to Amazon.com and found my book, I can get free shipping there. I am a bit disappointed in my publisher, high charges, etc. I may have to find another publisher for my next books. I ordered 3 books from Amazon.com and paid for them because I want them this week. I will be in contact with iuniverse today via e-mail and let them know how disappointed I am.
Got to watch both my Suns and my Mavs yesterday so I wasted my time but it is worth it. I also watched USA get beat for the gold metal in hockey, that was a waste, since I don't really enjoy hockey.
Have a long 'to do' list today, will need to avoid wasting time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment