Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today I am going to give some instructions on treating and upper respiratory inflammation/infection. The absolute fist thing I rec. is put vaporizers over the house or if you have a wood stove place pans of water with vaporub added, the vaprorub has eucalyptus and menthol in it. i would rub the vaporub on the chest, neck and back of the victum. If you have a nebulizer, use a mix of food grade hydrogen peroxide and breathe it, I can give you the formulas if you want to try it. I would take high doses of vitamin C, lots of physicians give vit C iv and it can cure a cold almost immediately.
The easy remedies: take gel caps or liquid oil of oregano all winter daily, you can alternate with some of the other antivirals. Add garlic to food whenever possible or take aged garlic in large doses whenever you feel an inflammation starting. All winter I rec. extra vitamin D3 also. Lots of hot soups and cold juices (no sugar) sugar feeds virus and bacteria both. If you want to use acupressure, massage the joint where the arm hangs onto the body, that is the lung pressure point. King institute has a method of getting rid of a cold that I will blog, later. I put tea tree oil in one vaporizer in the house also. Have to go take care of some animals but will blog more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment