Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Could not listen to Dr. Francis last night because this little ThinkPad is old and could not download "go to meeting". I listened to Gerson interview this morning and I get inspired every time I hear about The Gerson Way of healing. Still do not have the files extracted from the computer and it sent for repair, hope to get that done today. We had out annual meeting via phone for "Health to Soldiers", wish I could contribute more and help Laura. Need to get some fund raising done and also some donations.
Getting calls every day for pet sitting; forgot to book for spring break, I guess it is normal for people to forget their pets. Will have two that I have not met besides my own and 3 extras; 19, just hope they do not need to sleep with me, 12 is enough for the bed. I fear I will not get much sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment