Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 2, 2010




The sun forgot to come out yesterday but I did not have time to get out in it much anyway, Started doing some cleaning in the bedroom that the dogs and I spend most of out time in, what a mess. I made the extra bed back into a couch, since the big dogs left and I had it out just for them. Ruby decided that it would be good for cats so she enjoyed making it hers.


Last night I did a great deal of reading in Donna Eden's book and I learn something new every time I read a chapter. Today I will run her audio during the day and pick up some stuff from it.


Really am angry at one of my neighbors. I love living out here in the country but, I have a neighbor who has a gun and loves to use it, he is an angry old man and hates animals, even birds. I was out in the front yard with Harry when I heard him shoot; a small dog came running as fast as he could and darted across the highway. Just missed getting hit by a truck. That little dog couldn't have harmed him or his property. He must be a very unhappy person, he even shoots my birds and they fly just far enough to drop over my back fence. I don't see how those red winged black birds or cardinals could be harming him in any way, I keep hearing the phrase that "guns don't kill people; people do" but if he didn't have the gun he could not be shooting my animals. If one of my animals happened to get out, I don't think he would hesitate to shoot it, especially Jessie my pygmy goat, he has told me how much he hates goats. I just hope there are not too many people like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment