Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have a river of mud in my barn lot!! Can't keep my boots on to feed the livestock. I hope there is enough sun today to dry it up a bit today. I have two more dogs coming today, for a couple of days so more mud coming into the house, everything is washable so we will just have fun and relax.
My hand is itching this morning; Dad would have said 'gonna handle money', surely do hope so, I could use it. My Dad had a saying for everything. He was distraught when I broke a mirror; "seven years of bad luck", sometimes I think it should have been 70 years.
If you do not have a copy of my book, 'Mema's Ramblings on being well" please order one: www.amazon.com or www.booksamillion.com You can let me know I will send you one, it is only a $10 book, my address is on my website: www.memaswellness.homestead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment