Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 3, 2010

As I write today, I am listening to David Wolfe's CD, he is my favorite 'foodist' person and I love his great knowledge.
I have Dixie and her sister this week end and it does make me appreciate my own 16 dogs, God allows me to have her periodically just so I will know how great my animals are, and I get the message.
Albert and Felix (my new almost pugs) still have not gotten the idea that outside is the bathroom: I just have to tolerate until they learn. they are so playful and do not think bedtime really means "slow down and go to sleep". they are a delight but a handful. Now that baseball season is upon us, I have Ludwick, Albert, Franklin and have Felix for football. Cardinals look good but with all the sports newscasters thinking we are good, it worries me.
I am getting some positive feedback from my book and have the 2nd one ready whenever we get out computer back from repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment