Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 26, 2010


I see the sun!! All my animals are fed, we have had our run/walk and I have already hung out two loads of wash. It is so nice to get the windows open, the clothes on the line and since Janet, Jr. and Jesse decided my table and chairs were in the wrong spot in the yard and turned them all over, I have to set up my nest so the animals and I can enjoy my coffee out in the back yard under the old apple tree. Barkie went home yesterday and she probably missed her meatball this morning, her playtime out doors and my lap too. I tried to listen to Chunyi Lin's seminar yesterday on my phone, the computer phone won't let me in and my cell phone does not allow for 2 hours on it (can't hear on it very well anyway) to say the least, I was disappointed. I did listen to several talks by my favorite nutrition person, David Wolfe, and learned some of the new ways to include the 10 best foods and the ten best herbs in my nutrition program.

No comments:

Post a Comment