Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Fell asleep before the Cardinals won last night, those west coast games should all be day games. the picture today is of Xena and Dixie.

Still have 2 sleepover dogs but they should go home today then just me and my little fan club, 16 dogs, 3 cats, a mini mule, pygmy goat, old mare and 3 chickens. Such an adoring fan club!!

I am doing some writing today on thyroid disease and have to finish my research this morning. I have to gather together my info on treating M.S. today and put it together in some kind of order. I am also hoping to get dressed and get out if Dixie and Xena are picked up today. I will finish the proof reading of my 2nd book today or tomorrow and with the money I get from taking care of Dixie, I can send it to the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment