Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 23, 2010


Storms are coming!! moisture in the air, slight wind and sky is dark, real signs that spring storms are here. We got out runs in early, the animals have all been fed and I want a nap.

Got some new books on back problems yesterday and I have started reading it. I also talked to two different publishers about my 2nd book; "Mema's daily wellness walk". I am listening to a replay of a Wayne Dyer webinar to start my day and the dogs are all quietly napping. I got my furic acid yesterday as recommended by David Wolfe. I listened to a replay of one of his webinars last evening while the Rangers won and the Suns won. I made a point of watching Oprah yesterday for her earth day program and really loved it. I planted an evergreen tree, wanted to do a fruit tree but have not been able to get out and get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment