Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 7, 2010


It is so great to have my computer back, of course it took a lot of time to get logged in on everything, and trying to find everything but I am glad she is home. The picture is of Samwise, he was a beautiful Corgi, killed by another dog. He was mute, had been debarked as a baby, such a bad thing.

I have already spent time this morning getting references for natural treatment of dog cancer, in the book Outsmart your cancer, there are several case studies so will refer my friend to them. I am keeping Rambo and Lela this week and Lela had a tumor removed from the back of her neck and it was diagnosed as cancer (what kind I do not know) and Rambo was diagnosed with pancreatitis, which I can not verify because he is fine here, runs plays, no loose stools and no vomiting. I think they are trying to sell a large supply of that kd food.

No comments:

Post a Comment