Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 17, 2010


I did not sleep well; 22 dogs and all wanted a part of me, they are sweet dogs but since it is rainy, we can't stay outside much. They do not stay out unless I do even though there are doggie doors everywhere. We have been out and walked the back yard barefoot, I have awakened my DNA and intuition with HZ frequencies on youtube and every animal on the farmette has been fed and have fresh water, now I am having my cup of coffee. and listening to book tv.

I spent some time yesterday trying to organize my books but each time I placed one on the shelf, I had to read a tidbit of information; not a very rapid chore. I did do some more research on the alternative treatments for heartburn/GERD. There is lots of new information and I will dig it out. A few ball games to watch on TV, Royals and Cardinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment