Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I skipped a couple of days of blogging on this space because I have been spending time researching alternative cancer treatments and have been reading a great book and following her research: "Outsmart your cancer" by Tanya Harter Pierce. It is a great resource and everyone ought to have a copy with the CD, that comes with it. I am including a lot of it in my next book and the additional research I did. The book contains research on about twenty different methods of treatment and I found 6 that I liked and did additional research.
The weather is great so I did a lot of my reading outdoors and also mowed some in the yard. I am getting my vitamin D level up and am happy about that. The dogs are enjoying the additional time outdoors. That big Orange ball is coming up so nice over the little mountain. The peach blossoms are all out and are so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment