Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2010


I have already had a busy day, fed all the animals and when I started to pick up all the manure from the night before; broke the handle from the pitch fork and worked to repair it for about an hour. I am listening to a seminar on breaking the sugar habit by one of my favorite physicians; Dr. Tietelbaum. he is the expert on depression, fibromyalgia and has a vast amount of knowledge. There is also a book called; "Suicide by Sugar" by Dr. Nancy Appleton, of course I have the book. I have a lot of books so sometimes it is hard to find the one I am looking for, http://www.vitality101.com/ is Dr. Tietelbaum's website and I refer to it often. Could not listen to the seminar last night because I had ball games; Mavs, Suns, Royals, Rangers and Cardinals all WON.

No comments:

Post a Comment