Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010


Can't believe that my Cards let those Astros win their first game!! Rangers lost too, so I just had to find something to cheer me up. I listened to my favorite foodist, David Wolfe and wallowed in my sorrow. I did learn something new from David Wolfe: some new Chinese herbs that I did not know about and will find a replay because I could not take notes quickly enough. Also listened to a webinar concerning how to increase sales of my book. I got a catalog showing me how I could increase my cardio by walking with ski poles, I think the price was $39, I don't know what happened to creativity; I have good limbs that have fallen from my trees and I don't even use them anymore, I use my imagination and ski all around the back yard. If I had ski poles the dogs would knock them down and I would fall. the imaginary ones do not get knocked over. We have saved $39.

No comments:

Post a Comment