Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have had Campbell Kids with me for a couple of days, these little dogs seem to really enjoy playing out in the back yard and they run with me just as mine do. Lucy is a lap sitter so is sitting in my lap as I type. I need a few more paying guests so I can buy more books to sell, for a profit.
Looks like the sun is going to shine today and that makes me happy, my oh my, Chloe just came and reminded me that I had not turned on the classical music. She is so bossy, but I love it.
Did some planning on book promotions yesterday and worked more on the energy healing. Did all the dogs' energy massages yesterday, some still are not thrilled when I get to their paws but they tolerate, just to be in my lap alone. I wrote an article on Helium.com on the use of Neem in healing the skin problems of dogs. I love writing for helium because you get to write at least 400 words, that makes it more fun and I can give more of my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment