Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010


Got busy early fixing fence, worked in the hot sun yesterday and it did not feel good, at least now my 'free range chickens' can not get into the neighbor's yard, at least I think I have the problems solved. I put chicken wire all around the field attached to the field fencing, not easy in the summertime. I have to have lots of liquids now. I have the Campbell kids here for a few weeks, these dogs need no adjustment, they come in like the place belongs to them. My corn is tasseling but I will not get to follow my mom's menu for July 1, she always had fresh corn on the cob, green beans, tomatoes and a blackberry cobbler, I have several ripe tomatoes every day but the rest of my garden is a bit retarded. My Kefir grains in my fresh raw milk made some very good probiotic and I am eating some every day.

I listened to a webinar, Gregg Marsh, about the eye program that improves your eyesight and I will start following it more often and get rid of my reading glasses. If I am faithful to it and Donna Eden's energy program, I will be rid of them in no time at all. It is just a problem of putting it into my daily routine and following through. All my books, cds and videos do no good at all on the shelf, I just need to organize and plan better.

No comments:

Post a Comment