Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010




Very warm this week and it is all people can talk about. I feel that if I can't do anything about it, I don't discuss it. I did find a local physician yesterday that seem knowledgeable about natural health, very unusual. I am listening to a replay of a webinar by an expert on food, listened to some of it live last night but am replaying today. She really believes in eating fresh, organic and local. Jeanne Peters is a lady I can learn from and I plan to keep her website on my favorites bar. I am collecting a lot on my favorites bar. http://www.localharvest.org/ is where you can find out where to buy from local farmers.


I got my kerfir started yesterday with my raw milk and it has a good taste, a little tart but I can mix it with my other mixtures and get the benefits. I will put together some of the information and tell you about it at a later date. The pictures of my free range chickens and my little June bug is on the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment