Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


No rain so I had to water all the plants last night and this morning. Got my first two ripe tomatoes off my vines yesterday and juiced the cherries from my little cherry trees. Really did not do well with nutrition yesterday, had lunch at Penny's and she had ribs, which I love and some pecan pie, will really have to work hard today to make up for my fun eating. Harry will not eat this morning so I am cooking him some pork chops which he really loves and see if he will eat that. Have an appointment to get service on the old car today and will have to take him with since he is doing so poorly. I remember the 'good ole days' when they came to the house, picked up the car, serviced it then brought it home. No service like that now, unless you are wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment