Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010


If you looked at this blog, you will find I have added a place to order from my blog, Amazon.com. I use it so much I decided to make some money from it. My new book will be coming from Create Space which is the publisher of Amazon, there was a slight delay but it will be out any day now. With the rain and the sunshine, my garden is growing well and I am getting ripe tomatoes everyday, a egg everyday, green onions everyday, etc., etc., etc. I used my Diatomacious Earth spread yesterday on my yard, but have to do it over because the rain washed it away. It should naturally kill all the insects in the yard, including fleas. Also will kill all the fly larva in the horse manure. http://www.earthworkshealth.com/ will give you the info on all the benefits of using this product. Since I do not use insecticides, I have to search for the best natural answers to my problems. Have been procrastinating about some chores and have to put them at the top of my list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment