Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

another very bad night for baseball, I follow about 5 teams and Seattle was the only one that won!! Maybe I need to make a decision not to watch MLB on the TV. My friend Pat will go home from rehab today and I will have farther to travel now to see her, lots of gas and time. I will meet Dr. Bernadine over at Hawkins wellness today and do some more learning, between all these holistic people and my internet, I will be really full of knowledge/wisdom, I hope. This morning I am so grateful that it feels like the fall season, I might even get the rest of my yard mowed?? It was very difficult mowing yesterday. I am going to miss Tania's art show tonight because of Dr. Bernadine's visit but I will see Tania on Friday. Today I must tell Lifelong learning Center when my class will be in the last quarter of the year. I have been researching Intenzyme Forte and Olive Gold 03 and learning some amazing info. Must get busy and massage all these animals so they will continue to love me......

No comments:

Post a Comment